Are you ready to immerse yourself in a restorative weekend of guided experiences that will deepen your experience of being alive?
You’re invited to partake in beautiful and inspiring music, somatic movement, creativity, sound healing, energy medicine, and much more.
The Renew Retreat & Music Festival will present an international lineup of musicians, artists, teachers, healers, and more, featuring exclusive performances by favorites such as Ani DiFranco, Rising Appalachia, Taimane, Ayla Nereo, Zap Mama, MaMuse, Porangui, and many others.
You’ll also have your choice from an array of wonderful workshops with world-renowned teachers like “Puma” Fredy Singona, Eileen McKusick, Abiola Abrams, Brothers Koren, Florencia Fridman, HeatherAsh Amara, and many more!
You’ll tap into the burgeoning energies of Spring to stir your creative energy, spark new ideas and connections, and make new artistic friends around the world.
Gift yourself a magical weekend of replenishment and creativity, and enjoy the following:
- Enjoy exclusive musical performances to uplift and re-energize
- Drop into sacred time and discovery with others; spark new connections
- Move out of noisy digital overwhelm and glide into nourishing song, movement, reflection and creation
- Savor movement and embodiment practices to restore your soul and electrify your imagination
- Renew your trust in the “creative current of yourself”
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll get in the retreat workshops portion of the weekend…
- Integrate the profound powers of pleasure, creativity, and sexuality into your life with Tiffany Janay: you’ll receive self-care recipes and other delights to support you in this process!
- Engage in practical ritual, creative visualization, and draw an elemental map with HeatherAsh Amara to reclaim the truth that you are the artist of your life.
- Join Florencia Fridman & Elder Shaman as they transmit a uniquely Indigenous perspective to connecting with plants and dreams.
- Explore songwriting to release your voice with Brothers Koren — you’ll experience your “whole body instrument” as a channel and current for deep and authentic expression.
- Flora Bowley guides you into your creative self and the art of aliveness through a sequence of presence practices, simple and empowering art exercises, writing prompts, and invitations to move through the world “with the eyes of an artist.”
- Release tension and re-wire your circuitry with binaural beats, guided by Cory Allen.
- Enter through new gateways to joy with Shawna Bluestar as she conveys Indigenous wisdom for working with your dreams
And a whole lot more awaits you during this rejuvenating weekend retreat… find out your weekend options and get your pass.
P.S. Here’s what others have said about Shift summits & fests:
This is absolutely the most beautiful soulful event! What a blessing to the world! To us all who are present!
— Dorie Pride
What a wonderful global festival this is. First of its kind to the best of my knowledge. Almost like a 2020 online Woodstock.
— Summer Craig
The Shift Network has assembled a treasure trove of interesting, diverse speakers for this wonderful online summit. I found every interview so positive and interesting that at the end of each interview I was rushing to find out more about each speaker. Every aspect of this summit seemed suffused with joy.
— Andrea Ayers, Los Angeles, California
EPIC event! Thank you Shift Network! You and the team are a blessing! Love. Peace. Blessings. Unity.